Entrust your Prayer Intentions
We are aware that many of you have prayer intentions. Some of them may be very important and this is the reason why you want to entrust them to the people who have devoted their life to God and who live and pray on the Holy land. The writers of the LPJ’s website have set up a new service.
“The first mission of the monks and moniales is the prayer and intercession for society” (Instrumentum Laboris of the Synode for the Middle East)
We suggest you to send one or several of your prayer intentions to a holy land’s contemplative religious community. You will find below 9 email addresses, of local communities. You can entrust them your prayers, specifying the details you want to communicate. All this will stay private and only be known by you and the community! Therefore, the editorial staff won’t know anything about this private exchange.
The communities we mention below speak and understand French, Italian and English.
Also, be sure that you are all introduced to God, during the daily ceremony, which is celebrated at the Latin Patriarch’s cathedral.
E-mail addresses :
- Poor Clares, Nazareth : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carmelites, Carmel mount, Haifa : email@example.com
- Benedictines, Dormition Abbey, Jerusalem (Fr. En. It. and German) : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pie Discepole del Divin Maestro, Jerusalem (Fr. En. It. and Polish): Jerusalempddm@gmail.com
- Carmelites, Nazareth : email@example.com
- Silent Workers of the Cross – Mater Misericordiae, Jerusalem : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Benedictines, Mount of Olives, Jerusalem (français, english, italiano): email@example.com
- Poor Clares, Jerusalem : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Perpetual Adorers of the Blessed Sacrament, Milk Grotto, Bethlehem : email@example.com
- Carmelites of the Pater, Jerusalem : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nuns of Bethlehem, Bet Gemal, Bet Shemesh : email@example.com
- Little Familly of the Resurrection, Jerusalem : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want more information, please contact the Latin Patriarchate: email@example.com
“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.” (Mat 7:7-8)