The Media Office works to help connect the Latin Patriarchate to the World through the news, videos, pictures, and information it publishes and shares on its Official website and various social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube). Through this, it seeks to convey to all the Patriarchate's mission in the diocese, which includes the countries of Jordan, Palestine, Israel, and Cyprus.
The main task of the Media Office is to cover any news related to the Patriarch of Jerusalem, such as his pastoral visits across the diocese, his homilies, his schedule, any official statements, and symposiums or meetings held by His Beatitude. All of this is to help make known the true heart and mission of the Pastor of our diocese. In addition, our publications cover the latest news of the associate Bishops of the Patriarchate, such as their latest participations, prayers, lectures, and seminars.
Not to mention, the following up on the news of the various pastoral activities of our Youth, the Scouts movements, and other centers that belong to the Patriarchate, which include: The American University of Madaba, the Elderly house of Beit Afram, located in Taybeh, and Our Lady of Peace Center, in Amman. Our aim in sharing their news is to make it easier for the public to obtain information relating to any recent activities and events held by the latter-mentioned groups.
We also offer information about the number, names, and locations of our Latin Parishes, and Latin Patriarchate schools of our diocese. The schedule of Masses and feast celebrations, as well as the latest news of Schools, can be found on our website.
Our office publishes an annual digital magazine in both English and French, four issues per year, which contains all the news of the Patriarchate in the last three months. It can be found on the official site in the Bulletin section at the bottom of the main page, and in the Media section.
You can also subscribe to the email list, to receive it automatically by email, once it's published, by emailing:
We also offer a monthly Newsletter subscription. Feel free to sign up!
Since this Website acts as a gateway to the Universal Church, we offer our News and information in the following five languages: Arabic, English, French, Italian, and Spanish, so that readers can easily learn and follow the latest news about the Catholic Christians of the Holy Land.
Code of Honor
- Authenticity and precision: We will attempt to deliver information fairly and correctly, avoiding disinformation or distortion. We will fact-check content before sharing it, and swiftly fix any mistakes.
- Sensitivity and Inclusivity: When generating or distributing media material, we will be sensitive to various viewpoints, cultures, and beliefs. We will seek to create content that is inclusive and welcoming to all members of our community.
- Spiritual Integrity: When writing content about delicate spiritual subjects, we shall seek counsel and approval from our church officials. We will protect our church's spiritual purity by avoiding emotional manipulation or exploitation through media material.
- Respect for Copyright and Intellectual Property: When utilizing media content, we will respect the intellectual property rights of others and follow copyright laws. We will get the correct permits and give due credit for any third-party media utilized in church-related products.
- Privacy and Consent: We will respect the privacy of individuals and seek their consent before featuring them in any media content. We will handle personal information responsibly and in accordance with privacy laws.
- Appropriate Content: We will ensure that all media content is consistent with our Catholic Church's beliefs and teachings. We will abstain from creating or distributing information that is offensive or unsuitable for our audience.
- Accountability: We will be accountable for the impact of any media content and be open to feedback from the church leader and community. We will promptly address any concerns or issues raised regarding the ethicality of my media practices.
- Responsiveness and Timeliness: We will strive to share media content in a timely manner to support the communication goals of the Catholic Church. We will be responsive to requests and inquiries related to media content and collaborate with others effectively.
- Professionalism: We will approach the creation and sharing of media content with professionalism, reflecting the high standards of our Catholic Church. We will continuously seek to improve our skills and stay informed about best practices in media creation.
- Promoting Unity: We will use church media to foster unity, understanding, and a sense of community among our members and to avoid creating or sharing content that may contribute to division or conflict within the church.